I have never switched emotions that fast in my entire life. I went from fuming mad to giggling happy in a matter of .4 nanoseconds! The ending of chapter thirty seven made me never want to read another Nicholas Sparks book ever again! I was getting sick of being disappointed at the end of his books, but I read the epilogue and was so extremely happy that I wish I was the character in this book. Even after all the things that Ronnie and Will went through they still made things work. I want to find a love like that in my life.(But I guess what teenage girl doesn't)
The author Nicholas Sparks usually follows the same pattern. The books always seem to end with a sad ending where everything doesn't work out just right. He isn't a big happily ever after fan. But in "The Last Song" he ended on a note that made me so happy I am still smiling as I am doing my homework, that is a great accomplishment for Sparks. I applaud him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment