I have just picked up "The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas" by John Boyne. I have heard about this book from my History 20 teacher Miss Braun. She recommened it to me, she felt it was a touching book worth reading. I thought I would give it a shot. I also read a review online on the website "Book Review"
My predictions for this book are; the boy in the stripped pajamas is a Jewish boy that has been captured by the Nazis, also I think the boy who makes friends with him on the other side of the fence, his father is a Nazi.
I think it will take me a while to get into this book because I am used to reading soft sappy love stories. I thought it was about time I tried reading something from another author other than Nicholas Sparks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment