Monday, May 3, 2010

The Last Song #3

Well reading these few chapters of "The Last Song" made me wish I had a guy like Will. He is amazing, sweet, caring and super hot! But in like every Nicholas Sparks book the male character is extremely unrealistic. I wonder where the author is getting his characters because they can't possibly be any man like the characters he creates.

I don't understand why Ronnie is pushing Will away at a time like this. He has been nothing but understanding and caring for her while her father is dying. I would be so happy to have someone like that to help me get throught the rough patches.

I think it will be really rough for Ronnie now that she knows what really happened between her parents and why her dad actually left. It would be hard to think about how one little lie changed her entire life and now she doesn't have time to make things right with her dad.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree I love Will as a character he is so sweet, charming, and he is so crazy about Ronnie. Sure he does seems a little bit unrealistic, but a girl can dream cant they?!
    Does it bother you the way Ronnie treats her dad? She is always ignoring him, and mad at him even if he dint do anything. I really like the way that he is so nice to her back, he loves her so much. When Blaze threw stuff in her bag and she was accused of stealing, he was so understanding. He believed her when she said she didn’t do it, even though everyone else thought she did it. Ronnie knew if she was living with her mom at the time she would've been grounded even though she didn’t do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is amazing how understanding her father is. It would be hard to forgive someone for leaving you and your family behind. But after I found out the whole story about what happened, I was completely on Steve's side. I don't want you ruin the ending for you if you aren't finish!

    Do you think that Will should go to the police and tell them the whole story about the church fire?

    ReplyDelete