I don't understand where the author Nicholas Sparks gets the characters that he writes. Out of all the books by him that I have read the male characters are always these sweet guys who think about things and make an effort to talk to their female counter parts. I guess I need to broden my horizon because I have never met a man like these characters!
The last few pages I read made me think of a female talking, I couldn't make the connection that is was a male having these thoughts about what other people thought of what he was doing with his life, or whether or not his fiance was happy with him. Just the way it was written made me think it was from a female prospective.
I would really like to know if Lexie is telling the truth? I think she is definately hiding something from Jeremy, I think she is fooling around with Rodney behind his back. That the feeling I get when I read the dialog between Jeremy and Lexie.
If I was the author I wouldn't use the mystery feel that he is using. He is a romatic author but he is trying this new thing where he is trying to had some mystery into it by not lettting you know who is sending Jeremy the emails. If I were the author I wouldn't do that, or at least not make it so upfront.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting comments and reflections. Funny how adult books are still "fairy tales."
ReplyDelete