Monday, June 7, 2010

The Boy in the Stripped Pajama's #2

I don't really enjoy reading "The Boy in the Stripped Pajama's". I can't get into it. I guess I am stuck in a rut and only enjoy romance novels with sappy endings. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I am waiting for Mrs.Kulyk to pick up "The Lucky One" By Nicholas Sparks. It is the newest one to be made into a movie. I am excited to see how this story unfolds. I hope it isn't too similar to his previous ones. I definitely enjoy his work.

I think I like his novels so much because there is a high chance they could be made into movies. I like watching movies from books I have read it gives me a new outlook on how other people interpret the way Nicholas Sparks writes.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I will have to try reading a Nicholas Sparks novel again.

    ReplyDelete