Tuesday, February 9, 2010

At First Sight #1

At First Sight written by Nicholas Sparks. I started reading it on February 8th 2010. From reading previous books by the same author I kind of expected them to be similar in the way the flow of the book goes. I predict that the book with start out with fierce love and compassion between the two main characters, then slow down in a rocky road full of doubt and questioning between them. Near the end of the book all loose ends will be tied up and they will live happily ever after.

I wonder what the character Jeremy will decide. He has been questioning his decision whether or not to marry Lexie. Will he go with his gut and marry her because that’s what he thinks is right or will be listen to his friend who is telling him he rushed into it way to soon.

I don’t understand the character Jeremy so far he is kind of confusing. He sounds like he is really into Lexie, but the next minute he is questioning everything in his life. I hope things will clear up for him because it must be frustrating for me.
I think that when Jeremy moves to Boone Creek, everything will get messy. Everything might fall apart between Jeremy and Lexie. They will finally realize that they don’t know each other well enough to move in, get married and have a child together.

No comments:

Post a Comment